Thursday 20 November 2014

My daughter can go nude in the future to come if she likes, she has my support: Kim Kardashian West


http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/71669-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-in-vogue-baby-north-west-furrows-brows-in-naked-ca/1395677260_kim-kardashian-kanye-west-nori-lg.jpg

Kim Kardashian West recently bared all for Paper magazine and found the shoot ‘empowering’, so wouldn’t have a problem if 17-month-old North – her child with husband Kanye West – wanted to follow in her footsteps in the future. Speaking on Perth’s 92.9FM, she said: ‘I would support anything she wants to do. ‘I don’t do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it, that’s not even what I’m trying to do.

I do it because I’m proud of it and it empowered me to feel good about myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long.’ The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star made the decision to pose nude after giving birth when she was pregnant and felt ‘the lowest’ she has ever been because of her changing body. She said: ‘I had a really bad pregnancy and I gained a lot of weight and I did not feel good about myself.

I felt probably the lowest I have ever felt in my life. ‘Just yesterday I saw a clip of me when I must have been about eight months pregnant – huge! ‘I said, ‘Guys, just wait until I have this baby, as soon as I get my body back and I feel good about myself, I’m going to do some naked shoot so just be ready.’ Meanwhile, the brunette beauty revealed her shiny appearance in the Paper images were a result of using a product from her own Kardashian Beauty collection. She explained to Fox FM: ‘I have a haircare line, it was actually my hair oil that I used… a little bit of that.’...

...akacoms.com | be informed to perform...
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 AKACOMS • All Rights Reserved.
Manage by AKACOMS Web Desginers | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top