Saturday 18 April 2015

Who do I report my husband's excess demand for sex to?


My husband's sexual libido is so high that as his wife, I am exhausted and tired. He demands for sex from me like every other day and my refusal has caused issues between us. It is not like I am trying to run away from my marital duties but sometimes I just need him to understand that the rigors of work and taking care of our three little children takes its toll on me and sex is sometimes the last thing on my mind. I might just want to rest and as hardened a he is, even when he sees that I climb the bed by 11.30pm and I am to wake up by 5.30am to start preparing the children for school, he doesn't care and still demands sex from me. I am Tired. Now I am thinking if I should talk to my Pastor or his Father so that they can talk to him for me. Is this a right or wrong move?





Davido's driver said...
Go n learn woman
@lwkmd_naija - follow on instagram/twitter said...
Some people r just lucky yet they don't know. Lindaobserve
Sweet Mary ...@mzz_mary1 said...
Wrong move Try nd sort it out with him And Talk to God about it too
Judeocracy said...
Talk to him, or find one olosho
ROYAL PRIESTHOOD said...
To me.
Jojo said...
Are u a learner???? Did u not know his middle name was SEX before u married him? Abeg park well
Maxwell Akalonu said...
Hmmmm.dont make him go look for it elsewhere..i'd rather u talk to him urself
Bonita Bislam said...
Hmm *clears throat* Cute G get in here lolz
Damolia De Best said...
If i ask me ,na who i go ask ????
nekkyville said...
Sweets u had beta talk to him ursef..dnt rport him to nyone.its an intimate mata.
ROYAL PRIESTHOOD said...
I wonder y she is crying foul when she already knows who d hubby has b frm onset. Take heart, and manage him.
sharon juliet said...
Hmmm
Anonymous said...
It is a Wrong Move.
Damolia De Best said...
Mehnn na big case b dz oooo
D J STELCH said...
Madam, Sex is Sweeter When Your Tired... . . . .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..
Adedeji Adesanya said...
talk to him before thinking of talking to his pastor
Riketoke said...
Lool stuff like ds amuse me. Oya libers answer her oo
Riketoke said...
Lool stuff like ds amuse me. Oya libers answer her oo
Anonymous said...
Don't report ur husband to any. You just have to express yourself politely. talk to him, let him understand.
Mr ibu's son said...
See question, come and tell me
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2016 AKACOMS • All Rights Reserved.
Manage by AKACOMS Web Desginers | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top